Does a fish a day keep the doctor away? The role of omega-3 fatty acids in psychiatry
This presentation was given on 2006-9-5 at Ste. Anne’s Hospital, Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, Québec.
Earlier versions of this talk were presented at:
• Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry Rounds, Sir Mortimer B. Davis – Jewish General Hospital, 2002-6-28
• Department of Psychiatry Clinical Grand Rounds, Sir Mortimer B. Davis – Jewish General Hospital, 2002-9-12
• Mental Health 60+ Monthly Teaching Rounds, CLSC René-Cassin, 2002-10-8
Download a pdf of the presentation slides and notes (36MB).
- Quebec improving delivery of mental health care?
- A case of frontotemporal dementia
Pingback: Instalment 2: Dietary interventions – henry.olders.ca
Pingback: instalment 8: more useful dietary supplements – henry.olders.ca